Thanks for tuning back in to my podcast!
This is right up there as one of my favourite interviews!
It was 2017 and approach coach Dan and I were having breakfast at Mel’s Diner on Sun Set Blvd in West Hollywood when all of a sudden we got chatting to the guy next to us. That guy next to us was Greg Sholars.
We immediately started sharing each others stories and before we got really into it I stopped the conversation mid flow and asked him if he wouldn’t mind jumping in on a podcast. To my delight he said yes 🙂
I always say opportunity is everywhere and I’m glad I captured this opportunity as I feel this interview was the most motivating interviews I have done to date.
Greg Sholars is the CEO of Athletic Performance Ranch (AP Ranch). A performance compound that specialises in teaching children high performance sporting programmes.
Not only is he a fantastic coach but he has some incredible insights that have direct cross over to many other areas of your life. His story is incredible.
His sporting achievements include:
– Record holder in 4/100m relay in which while at TCU he ran on 3 national titles teams in that event In high school he held the state of Texas record in the 100m for over two decades
– 8-time NCAA All American and 3-time NCAA National Champion.
In this podcast you will learn:
– How to get up when you’re down
– Learning how to better yourself
– How to get over mental barriers
– There are no problems, just situations
– The Importance of gratitude
– The Importance of having faith within yourself
– The Importance of money management
– The 5% rule
– The importance of exposing yourself to unfamiliar environments
Enjoy this one
Discover everything you need to know about my 7-Day Programme at www.johnnycassell.com/
Click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel for great video content: www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-Uk0ex…ub_confirmation=1
Johnny Cassell is a leading voice in the world of seduction and dating. He runs regular workshops designed to help men of high net worth find their core confidence and attract the type of woman they truly desire.
Johnny has also been operating bespoke one-on-one 7-Day courses and successfully helping elite, professional men from all over the world smash through their boundaries.
His behaviorist approach has given him platforms on Sky News, BBC Radio, The Sunday Times, The Evening Standard, LBC, and The Metro. Johnny has been guiding men along the path to self-realisation since 2005.
Follow Johnny online for transformative advice and guidance on how to pick up women and better yourself:
The Johnny Cassell Show on iTunes: itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-j…how/id1263178526