In this episode I talk about how the use of a manbrator has changed my life!
Manbrator x Deliciously Ella app
In a recent video shared by a friend of mine I noticed how he put together a rather quick breakfast with the use of a food blender. Now I may be a little late to the party on this one but I have to say this little device has allowed me to start putting a lot more plant based foods into my diet and at the same time reduce the amount of time spent in the kitchen. When you get admin days at home and you’ve got a lot of paper work to push this is a great win! Having to think about what your next meal is going to be can be highly disruptive to your day. I often pull up the Deliciously Ella app which can be found on the app store to find all the recipes for shakes. Alternatively you can just use google to type in a few of the ingredients you have in your fridge and see what receipts are available. I don’t worry too much if I am short on one or two ingredients you can always have these in mind for your next shop. I know there are many great blenders out there.
My one is just a basic handheld device similar to this one here Blender: https://amzn.to/2WcnreQ
Deliciously Ella App: https://apple.co/2EbXwJZ
Your questions this week:
- How many dates should it take on average until a girl pulls out?
– How to stay in state whilst being social when dating a female that might turn into a relationship?
– How to get a girl who only comes online once a day?
- How to escalate physically?
– Where are the best places to go to meet attractive women?
– What environments to frequent to find women who just want sex?
– What’s the best way to meet women when you travel to a different city?
A reminder that on May 25th Its the Impactful Connection workshop. A complete 12hr immersive workshop with myself and the team. Sign up if you want a kick up the ass in the right direction.
Get your questions answered on instagram live every Tuesday by myself: https://www.instagram.com/londondatingcoach/