Toxic masculinity seems to be the buzz word in the main stream media at the moment but do any of us actually know what it means?
Join me as I explore this topic further and get your questions answered like I do every Tuesday live on my instagram channel.
Your questions and what we covered this week:
– Gillette advert? Let’s talk about the Heineken advert!
– Is the cold approach dead?
– What is the least thing I like about my job?
– Why do women cheat on men?
– How do you introduce intimacy into the equation?
– How do you go after someone who is engaged and is it ethical?
– What defines ‘creepy behaviour?’
– What Is toxic behaviour?
– Why and how do I use social media?
– How do you have a relationship with someone with low self esteem?
– How do you get more matches on tinder?
– How do you come up with icebreakers?
P.S Remember if you would like your questions answered on the AMA series then tune into instagram @LondonDatingCoach every Tuesday around 22:00-23:00 GMT
Discover everything you need to know about my 7-Day Programme at www.johnnycassell.com/
Check out my dating coach page @ www.johnnycassell.com/dating-coach-london
Click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel for great video content: www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-Uk0ex…ub_confirmation=1
Johnny Cassell is a leading voice in the world of seduction and dating. He runs regular workshops designed to help men of high net worth find their core confidence and attract the type of woman they truly desire.
Johnny has also been operating bespoke one-on-one 7-Day courses and successfully helping elite, professional men from all over the world smash through their boundaries.
His behaviorist approach has given him platforms on Sky News, BBC Radio, The Sunday Times, The Evening Standard, LBC, and The Metro. Johnny has been guiding men along the path to self-realisation since 2005.
Follow Johnny online for transformative advice and guidance on how to pick up women and better yourself:
The Johnny Cassell Show on iTunes: itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-j…how/id1263178526