Again! I can’t thank you enough for taking part in these weekly AMA’s without you guys I wouldn’t have a show and the questions are great.
I was a bit late to the broadcast this week however I jumped straight in with my recent experience visiting the Belgravia hair clinic exploring the solutions of tackling hair loss and thinning. Yes I may not be too far away from joining the ‘bald brothers’ squad 🙈
After sharing the mid life crisis 😂😂 I jumped straight into the questions.
This week we covered:
– Balding? Here’s the low down on that mid life crisis
– Speed dating your way out of the venue into your own private date
– Tips for being more social in high school!
– How to open up a conversation in a restaurant
– Reminder to use THIS really cool feature on Tinder when you travel
– I cheated on my girl now what?
– Should I explore a polyamorous relationship model?
– My girlfriend has a lot of male friends, how do I get over my insecurity?
– How do I flirt with a woman who is in a group of four?
– My new book Elite Seduction is out this FRIDAY! Get it here > https://amzn.to/2Djih67
Thank you once again guys, there is a lot of great content in this episode so o make sure you hear it out to the end.
Lots of love
P.S Remember if you would like your questions answered on the AMA series then tune into instagram @LondonDatingCoach every Tuesday around 22:00-23:00 GMT
Discover everything you need to know about my 7-Day Programme at www.johnnycassell.com/
Check out my dating coach page @ www.johnnycassell.com/dating-coach-london
Click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel for great video content: www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-Uk0ex…ub_confirmation=1
Johnny Cassell is a leading voice in the world of seduction and dating. He runs regular workshops designed to help men of high net worth find their core confidence and attract the type of woman they truly desire.
Johnny has also been operating bespoke one-on-one 7-Day courses and successfully helping elite, professional men from all over the world smash through their boundaries.
His behaviorist approach has given him platforms on Sky News, BBC Radio, The Sunday Times, The Evening Standard, LBC, and The Metro. Johnny has been guiding men along the path to self-realisation since 2005.
Follow Johnny online for transformative advice and guidance on how to pick up women and better yourself:
The Johnny Cassell Show on iTunes: itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-j…how/id1263178526