Thanks for tuning in from what ever platform you are listening on. I appreciate the growing following and support you have all gave over the past weeks. your questions ARE the show so keep them coming in thick and fast.
i just want to take this time to also mention one little ‘ask’. It would mean the world to me that if you have been enjoying the show, to leave a little review from what ever platform you are listening on. Maybe it’s Itunes maybe it’s Spotify or some-other platform. What ever it is let’s spread the love – Thank you.
Ok, so we went straight into it this week guys with some really solid questions:
– My girlfriends mother is racist, how do I deal with such a situation?
- I introduced my self to this girl who sits across to me at work should the next step to be to take her out for coffee?
- What do I actually do?
- What is love?
- Now I’ve given up drinking, what is the best way to come across as not boring when I go out for drinks?
– How difficult is it to get a proper girlfriend and get married?
- How do I get over my feeling of nervousness?
– What is reframing and how and when do we use it?
– How do you know that someone loves you?
– Can you work on yourself and have a date at the same time?
– I don’t know how to be nice to ladies, sometimes I’m rude without even realising how do I fix this?
– Have I ever had more that one girlfriend?
– Is paying for dinner the right thing to do?
– Can a relationship work where the girl you’re dating is going around dating multiple guys for expensive meals?
– Where is a place to meet single women?
Thank you for listening guys! Remember to be apart of the show simply add me on instagram @LondonDatingCoach and tune in every Tuesday at 22:45 GMT
Until next time!