Just a quick one this week as I have been back to back with students and events.
I broadcasted this one outside a London Fashion Week afterparty I was about to attend. It comes after the week I made an appearance on UK show ‘Made In Chelsea’.
If you missed the show check out this season and you’ll find me on episode 2 where some of the cast members attend my ‘Flirting Workshop’.
What’s funny is as I was leaving the party that I was attending in this broadcast I actually bump into Angus who was one of the attendees on the show and of course he was with a lovely lady friend charming the pants off of her.
Your questions this week:
– How do you work on attaching someone emotionally to you
– How did I start my online career?
– How do you flip the script and make girls pursue you?
– Good flirting texts if you find the guy you are speaking to is pretty complacent
– What happens after the ping text?
Every Tuesday at 22:45 GMT tune in live to my instagram channel @LondonDatingCoach and get your questions answered live.
See you next week guys