Johnny brings on his buddy Mo aka ‘Moprah’ to guest co-host this weeks Ask Me Anything broadcast over instagram.
Key questions addressed in this episode:
– Johnny and Mo’s story of friendship
– How to get respect from women
– What are core social skills to make women feel more comfortable around you
– Tips for when you are talking too much in an approach
– How do I follow up once i’ve got the number?
– How to deal with asperges?
– How do you assess if someone is using you as a rebound?
– When do I cross the bridge when in a long distance relationship?
– How to tackle baldness
As you can see there was some great questions asked, I personally really enjoyed this episode but what did you guys think?
Shall we have ‘Moprah’ back on as a guest co-host?
Shall we make ‘Moprah’ a permanent feature?
Until next time guys
P.S Remember if you would like your questions answered on the AMA series then tune into instagram @LondonDatingCoach every tuesday around 22:00-23:00 GMT
Discover everything you need to know about my 7-Day Programme at www.johnnycassell.com/
Click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel for great video content: www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-Uk0ex…ub_confirmation=1
Johnny Cassell is a leading voice in the world of seduction and dating. He runs regular workshops designed to help men of high net worth find their core confidence and attract the type of woman they truly desire.
Johnny has also been operating bespoke one-on-one 7-Day courses and successfully helping elite, professional men from all over the world smash through their boundaries.
His behaviorist approach has given him platforms on Sky News, BBC Radio, The Sunday Times, The Evening Standard, LBC, and The Metro. Johnny has been guiding men along the path to self-realisation since 2005.
Follow Johnny online for transformative advice and guidance on how to pick up women and better yourself:
The Johnny Cassell Show on iTunes: itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-j…how/id1263178526