Hey listeners. I hope you’re staying safe and happy.
You may be wondering why I’ve invited an entrepreneur billionaire to talk to you today. The answer is simple: Entrepreneurship is not only a business skill.
It matters in all aspects of life, including dating. Stability and success are desirable qualities, and having Hassan on was a unique opportunity to learn about how the elite money-earners honed their skills and built their empires.
Imagine working on your skills in dating and being to meet and attract the partner of your dreams. Further down the road, you want to start the next chapter in your life, perhaps a family for which you wish to provide. It can help to leave some generational wealth behind.
It’s important to me that my students and listeners experience growth in all areas of their lives. This is why I invite a broad range of guests onto my show. They directly inspire me, and I’ve got an obsession with passing on inspiration to help people flourish.
People who embrace and cultivate a mindset of solution-based thinking will be able to hurdle any problem they encounter and make the most of their earning power. Allow myself and Hassaan to take you on a journey through the money game.
Who is Hassaan Morshedy?
Hassaan is the owner and CEO of Memaar Al Morshedy. This is one of the largest real estate companies in Egypt – it could well be the largest.
Mr. Morshedy’s success is no accident. He’s a smart, accomplished guy, having graduated from both Oxford and Harvard. His 17 on-going mega-projects include SKYLINE, the world’s largest residential building.
He’s been on the front of Forbes and Esquire magazine, with Forbes Middle East awarding him “Best Residential Developer” in the Middle East. Most importantly, however, he’s a genuinely lovely guy who shows the importance of hanging onto your integrity while the zeroes multiply.
What you can learn from this episode
This episode contains real, actionable advice on making serious, sustainable money. I got a lot of value from the chat, and I hope you guys get the same. See it as an exclusive insight into the headspace of the 1%.
This episode covers:
- His entrepreneurial journey
- The most significant sacrifice he made to remain focused on his business objectives and personal goals
- The most important lessons he learned from operating inside a family business
- How to get started in real estate and a road map to success in the industry
- His tips for scaling up
- What his company did during the economic collapse of Greece
- His biggest mental and financial knockback in business – and how he bounced back
- The process for picking the right team
- How to delegate and get away from an “I can do it on my own” mindset
- His personal motivations
- How he is coping with the pandemic, and what Hassaan has learned about himself
- A glimpse into his goal-setting routine/ritual
- How to attract overseas investors
And a great deal more.
I host special guests on my Instagram feed (@LondonDatingCoach) every Tuesday. Tune into exciting, informative content that draws on the perspectives of successful and influential people. We are running Ask Me Anything sessions, plus a range of tips and advice to help you excel in all aspects of life and relationships.
See you next time!