What’s happening, guys?
I’m super psyched to introduce this week’s podcast guest.
Contemporary artist Bradley Theodore came up in New York and Miami, starting in tech before making a significant imprint on the art world.
He gave me an honest and compelling insight into how he overcame his doubts and naysayers to put himself at the cutting edge of art and visual imagery.
Who is Bradley Theodore?
Bradley’s work first grabbed me at Hotel Chantelle, an upscale restaurant in London. He’d been commissioned to put up a mural there. Since that fateful day, I’ve seen his incredible creations pop up everywhere since.
He’s had some fantastic output over the last few years, including a collaboration with Rolls Royce, his own Puma clothing line, and work with Google Tilt and Moleskin. Not bad for a guy in whom nobody believed.
Bradley is a massive advocate for self-belief and he explains in detail his approach to dealing with naysayers and haters.
What you can learn from this show
I’ve been inviting not only great businesspeople on this show but also nimble thinkers. You should always surround yourself with people who are more successful or intelligent, as you can learn from them and grow. My conversation with Bradley Theodore was no different.
It’s great to have entrepreneurs on the show because they don’t see pitfalls and turn problems into solutions. Bradley’s insane social skills, tech background, and positive attitude have carried him to the absolute pinnacle of his industry.
The great thing about Bradley is his insistence that art is universal and is everybody’s to enjoy. However, his savvy has meant that he makes a comfortable income from what he loves. You’ll learn some key aspects of monetising your passions.
He’s got a phenomenal story, and I’m genuinely grateful to him for swinging by the channel and having a chat with me.
- Why everything is art, and everyone is an art person
- How to overcome when others don’t believe in your vision
- His journey through a lack of self-belief and blocking out external voices
- A different route to building confidence
- His tech background and how that influenced his art style
- Ways to ignore the naysayers – and how one naysayer stopped him making $20 million
- The power of decision making
- An artist’s perspective on dating, and why society pushes the urge to get laid on us
- Why you should never underestimate the power of Red Bull, coffee, and techno music
- Learning to draw from Da Vinci’s textbook
- Reconnecting with old friends during the lockdown
During this lockdown, it’s more important than ever to stay motivated, follow ideas to their natural conclusion, and head full pelt towards building a spectacular life for yourself.
I’m lucky enough to have met a whole host of inspirational people throughout my 15 years teaching the fineries of dating. They’re graciously sharing their stories, experiences, and steps for success to help you turn these darker times around.
Check out my Instagram @LondonDatingCoach for an AMA with a special guest every single Tuesday.
Leave a Reply