In this hilarious special video I introduce you to one of my top trainers on the team Matt.
Matt is a super cool dude that really understands the importance of having fun in an interaction,
You will see Matt make all sorts of approaches however what I really want you to get out of this video is how effortless it really can be when you just focus on having fun and inviting people into it.
Here’s Matt’s 7 top tips:
- Focus on having fun – It will Improve their day
- If she’s on the phone – approach her anyway, she might not actually want to speak to the person she’s on the phone to!
- Lead the interaction to a place you want it to go
- State your intentions
- Use the environment for observational openers
- Don’t limit yourself to just approaching women on the street – broaden your horizons
- Read her body language and check for congruency with her dialogue – The feet are normally a reflection of her thoughts
Matt works exclusively with the students on my 7 Day Immersion Programme.
He specialises in bringing students out of their heads and into the moment.
Curious to see where your journey will take you? Find out how we can help you take it to the next level: [email protected] – brought to you by London’s top dating coach Johnny Cassell