Facebook is a fantastic place to stay in touch with your friends family and acquaintances, but what I want to address is why is it that people unfriend others on Facebook?
The first thing I want to point out is: Stop posting the dirty laundry over Facebook.
I see so many people putting what I call there dirty laundry all over Facebook. Bitching about a friend/ex bf/gf, announcing a break up or how depressed they are well here’s the thing… STOP, because no one wants to hear it. Look at it like this – negative energy and positive energy is contagious and no one really invites the black cloud to the party.
Start to see Facebook as your market place.
You are a brand, choose to market yourself positively not negatively.
- No my gf has left me songs
- No negatively driven status updates
- No serial picture posting (people don’t want to see an overkill of all your pictures peppered all across their news feed every day)
- No mass inviting your friends to geeky games like candy crush or farmsville
- No mass event inviting
- You never actually see each other offline
- Friending their friends when you don’t know them
- Too many status updates
- Talking too much about your love life or partner
“Don’t Facebook your problems… face your problems”
Need help in your dating life? don’t hesitate to get in touch and find out how we can help you [email protected] – group and private confidence training
Tags: advice, attraction, facebook, facebook dating, how to meet girls online, Johnny Cassell, online dating, picking up girl on Facebook, why people unfriend you on Facebook